VWR Product Configurator Web browser version
VWR iBench App for IPad is available to download
To create a Configurator that is tailored for the VWR brand. Using the Sovella Configurator as a base system, All materials that were applied to the workbenches and accessories were changed. A new Workbench, the TP was created by Moji-Moji Designs by using high detail CAD models of the Workbench and creating a highly optimised version that retained all the essential details without the huge overheads the original 3D model would have required.
Using a 4 Step system, the VWR Configurator is easy to use and features an uncluttered user interface, whilst still offering a depth of detail.
These steps are;
1. Choose your Workbench. Choose from Two workbench ranges;
- Concept, with manual adjustment, Hand Crank and Motorized.
- TP Workbench.
2. Dimensions and materials.
- Choose the Depth and Width of your Bench.
- Choose the worktop material from Industrial Laminate or Phenolic.
3. Upright Modules and Accessories that connect to them.
- Choose for a large range of shelving, Power Rails and Bin Rails.
- Items that are placed either on the outside of the upright module notched bars, under the worktop or external accessories, such as and foot rests.