Treston Product Configurator Browser version.
Treston iBench iPad app available to download.
To take the Sovella Configurator and tailor it to use the Treston branding and cater more for the EU market following Treston’s aquisition of Sovella.
We continually update and maintain this configurator, adding new workbenches, accessories, and features such as the Moduline range of production line benches and extension lines, as well as updating with the latest Moji Moji APIs.
- Creating a chain of Benches from a set of five different items.
- Each Bench can be configured to use different accessories in a seamless manner, using the Steps feature that is the key feature of the Sovella and Treston Configurators.
- Drag and drop the benches within the scene and easily add/rotate/delete items.
We have added CRM integration with Treston’s Salesforce system for the sales team to follow up on quote requests.
In January 2017, Sovella was rebranded as Treston in the US market and in turn, merged the Sovella Configurator with Treston’s.
Using a Four Step system, the Treston configurator is easy to use and features an uncluttered user interface, whilst still offering a depth of detail required to create complex configurations.
The Four Steps.
1. Choose your Workbench.
- Choose from Seven workbench ranges, Five are featured in the EU region
- Concept inc. Manual height adjust, Hand-crank and Motorized adjustments.
- Workshop, Fixed Leg and Adjustable H Leg.
- Treston Packing Bench.
- Cornerstone for US region.
- Towerline, Single and Double sided for US region.
- WB, Manual height adjust, Hand-crank and Motorized height adjustment for EU region.
2. Dimensions and materials.
- Choose the Depth and Width of your Bench.
- Choose the worktop material.
- For Moduline, this is the floor planner. Click and drag images of the Five different Moduline products in to the scene to create a working production line.
3. Upright Modules and Accessories that connect to them.
- For a large range of shelving, various storage options, power rails and bin rails.
- Items that are placed either on the outside of the Upright Module notched bars, under the worktop or external accessories, such as cabinets drawer units, chairs or foot rests.
Once the configuration is complete, the user can request for a quote, which will create an itemized list of their order and emailed to Treston.